Anarchism: tell me more (was RE: Nimrod)

I changed the name of the topic, because it has long been is not about
Nimrod, and that Comrade guilbault frederic tells us about his views
on life...

I met with SliTaz a month before the release of version 3.0. I
subscribed to a mailing list at `Mon, 07 Jun 2010 00:13:22 +0300' and
since then has read every letter that I was able to understand
(English only - I do not understand French, and Google translator
too).

Maybe I have missed something. I have not seen a word about the
philosophy or anarchism. But lately all the talks only about it.

Yes, there was a period when I lost faith in SliTaz, when it seemed
that it had no future when version 4.0 is not out at the appointed
time, and the main developer and mastermind does not have any news,
when it seemed that the project as an abandoned and forgotten thing.
That may be, and then I missed something?

(By the way, of course, I was a little surprised by Pankso's avatar ;)
But now, many things become clear. Hakim Bey. Pirate Utopias.)

I do not know anything about the anarchic nature of SliTaz. Please
tell me. But, please, do not give me any links instead of an answer -
if you will be too lazy to write a letter, I will be too lazy to read
it ;)

But anyway, getting a little scary. What is anarchism? Not it
dangerous is it? Will I be able to accept this point of view? What
happens if I do not accept it? I'll have for ever and with shame to
leave the team? Hehe…

I like SliTaz. First of all, for me it is a means of self-expression
and creativity. This - the traditions of the Linux community, rather
than the community of anarchists. In my childhood they told us in
school that anarchists overthrew the Tsar Nicholas. The more I have
not heard anything about them.

Still, I able to agree with these words [1]. But, my poor knowledge of
English (and misprints of guilbault frederic) does not allow me to
understand what was going on in the previous letter. I especially did
not like his favorite words (not putting your nose everywhere if its
dosent impact you). But I'll continue to poke my nose everywhere,
because I am a free person and I'm interested to try out different
ways for self-expression. I do not want to sit back and be sure to
have all will come up with others, and my case is small.

The freedom of creativity and self-expression. That's all I need.

And finally, a few words about Taz.

[1]===
… the best way to create a non-hierarchical system of social
relationships is to concentrate on the present and on releasing one's
own mind from the controlling mechanisms that have been imposed on it.

… Any attempt at permanence that goes beyond the moment deteriorates
to a structured system that inevitably stifles individual creativity.
It is this chance at creativity that is real empowerment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temporary_Autonomous_Zone

[2]===
Tazinst - Tiny autonomous zone installer manager
http://hg.slitaz.org/slitaz-tools/file/tip/doc/tazinst.en.html#l21

What mean `Taz' in `SliTaz'?  Hakim Bey's `Temporary Autonomous Zone'
or `Tiny autonomous zone'?

Regards,