where to start?

Hi there ...

My name is Thomas, I'm using Linux for more than
ten years now. So far I used SuSE Linux, Debian
and Gentoo on my machines. Now I try to bring an
old "Panasonic CF-28" back to life with SliTaz.

I spend the last few days to read a lot about the
ideas behind SliTaz and its tools, but lots of
these pages just seem not to reflect version 4.
Even (some parts of) the manpages within the
ISOs seem to be outdated.

Nevertheless I managed to prepare my first package
"xinput_calibrator-0.7.5.tazpkg", which is needed
to calibrate CF-28's touchscreen.

Could someone please have a look at the attached
receipt? Could the package be included into 4.0
or is the repository frozen, and new packages
are only for the next release?

Thomas
# SliTaz package receipt.

PACKAGE="xinput_calibrator"
VERSION="0.7.5"
CATEGORY="x-window"
SHORT_DESC="touchscreen calibration program"
MAINTAINER="tsattler@xxxxxx"
WEB_SITE="http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/xinput_calibrator";
TARBALL="$PACKAGE-$VERSION.tar.gz"
WGET_URL="http://cloud.github.com/downloads/tias/$PACKAGE/$TARBALL";

DEPENDS=""
BUILD_DEPENDS="xorg-libX11-dev xorg-libXext-dev xorg-libXi-dev xorg-inputproto"

# Rules to configure and make the package.
compile_rules()
{
	./configure $CONFIGURE_ARGS && make && make install
}