Maybe Leaving slitaz

I decide may have to leave slitaz thanks in part due to Trixar_za. Here is his latest post on irc:

(04:19:37) Trixar_za: godane: You're an idiot. Not everybody owns a P4 3Ghz with 2GB of RAM. It's slow. Deal with it.
(04:20:10) Trixar_za: Also may I point out how YOU and Gok broke SliTaz cooking so bad that it was directly responsible for the delay of SliTaz 4?
(04:21:00) Trixar_za: If you're going to act like a spoilt child by reversing changes because your too fucking lazy to learn a language a fucking beginner can pick up in a DAY, then I will make sure your access gets revoked.
(04:21:20) Trixar_za: I really don't give a fuck about losing you as a developer. pankso might, but I don't.
(04:22:22) Trixar_za: I'll push for nimrod because it's for the best of SliTaz, not for YOUR convince. And even if lexeii leaves, I'LL still be around.
(04:23:14) Trixar_za: I tried being nice to people, but like Boston Rob Survivor Heroes vs Villians, It's only draining me and I'm not good at it. Some people just need to have their arrogant asses handed to them.
(04:26:45) Trixar_za: Also, you made the biggest mistake of your life. You made me angry, which makes me spiteful. And stuff I create out of spite keep existing. I already have an alternative project that's been around nearly 3 years, most of which I pushed because an idiot like you wanted to kill it.
(04:27:41) Trixar_za: Do you get it? You're idiocy just changed a maybe into a definite. Well done, you just motivated me to create binary alternatives.

I just don't want to deal with people like him anymore if he is going to act that mean. I did say i would reverts nimrod code but i would have more likely just changed it so nimrod parts was optional and the bash code still existed. I prefered we didn't use 2 programming language when building system tools.

I just also think nimrod code will just be forgotten to be put in repo and there only be binary in repos. There is also the problem with have gettext support in nimrod. I have no idea how thats going to be done since the ..po files look to be made for scripts only. So even if we get good at coding nimrod we may only be able to do English only tools or something like that.

Pankso if you want me to continure work then I need to know what your thoughts are on nimrod. I just don't want to learn another programming language and then this goes nowhere. I also prefer we don't lose anymore developers or slitaz will just be another died distro.

PS We should keep all development chatter on the mailing list. Even when its annoying.