New decode tool and burn-box

Hi all,

I'm often saying we do lots of improvement and new code in SliTaz but
not realy announce it to users... So here is a small news about my last
commit in slitaz-tools.

I have moved all gtkdialog boxes to oldstuff and written 2 new boxes
using Yad, modern and uncluttered! I also commited a new cmdline tool
called: decode

Decode, let you decode audio/video in one command and is used by
burn-box to decode audio files before creating and audio CD (audio
files must be in wav). As usuall you will have help with: decode usage

Decode let you decode a single file or a full directory and will
autodect file type (ffmpeg must be installed for video):

$ decode my-audio-file.ogg
$ decode my-audio-dir/*

Burn-box, the new frontend to cdrkit have a better desktop integration
but have less feature than burnbox improve by Rohit years ago. In time
we may have a DVD button to start a wizard. New burn box let you
actually burn ISO and audio only (I will add data soon). The desktop
integration let users burn an ISO via a right click on an ISO in
any freedesktop standard file manger such as PCmanFM or Thunar. Audio
CD are created using all files in a directory. Burn-box can also be
used in cmdline to burn ISO/audio and some --option let you specify the
ISO or audio directory for the box:

$ burn-box usage
$ burn-box iso /math/to/image.iso
$ burn-box --audio=/path/to/audio