New boot-scripts and upgrade

Me again :-)

I released slitaz-boot-scripts 5.0, the main change is:

No more lang/kmap setting on boot! In live mode one must choose the
system language and keyboard from syslinux menu.

On the upgrade side I think we need a way to update user files in
$HOME. Example: I standardized window manager and desktop environments
session script, to start LXDE we will use lxde-session now
(openbox-session will only start an openbox desktop without panel and
desktop management so one can use openbox independantly) to achive that
we have to update $HOME/.xinitrc but personnal file are not changed by
tazpkg and should NOT be update automaticaly so we must find a way to
prompt user on login if files update are needed.

Add the autostart file for slitaz-up.sh and prompt user on login if
needed ?

Regards,