Massive upgarde in cooking and rolling.iso

Hi all Cooking users,

I'm currently syncing Tank with mirror with around 1000 new or rebuild
packages (i did some cooker rdepends for glib, pcre and other base libs)

So WARNING, an update can break your system since we have update Kernel
Busybox and also Xorg and not much testing have been done yet. On my
side I had no X on reboot and must now use nomodeset with vesa...

If you are scared about upgrading (you should but if you want to help,
just do: tazpkg up -r :-) you can try latest packages via the rolling
ISO I builded this morning: http://mirror.slitaz.org/iso/rolling/

Best regards,