New toolchain for cooking

Hi all,

So here is the new toolchain for SliTaz cooking/5.0. The toolchain let
us build all SliTaz and is an important part of the distro. The new
toolchan is already cooked and running on Tank! It is composted by:

Linux-api-header 3.2.14
Binutils 2.22
Glibc 2.14.1
Gcc 4.6.2

http://cook.slitaz.org/cooker.cgi?pkg=slitaz-toolchain

I'm not going to sync mirror right now, it may break most cooking
systems, I will do more test before, but get ready for huge update in
cooking and few changes. In the last code I commited we will have

* New /lib/libtaz.sh, smaller, with gettext, stty to check console
  column and dispaly a full line or status on right.
* Tazpkg can install more than one package now:
  tazpkg -gi pkg1 pkg2 pkg3
* Install pkgs via the web (Midori) and cistom URL:
  tazpkg://uri.to/pkg.tazpkg

Also Pizza as moved to Pangolin and now much much faster but still
work need to be done (mainly on the pkgs page): http://pizza.slitaz.me/