Re: [BUG] the panel bars are disappeared!

HELLO,

> I have a slitaz installation on my HDD (dualboot with windows), the
> problem occurred after I installed a lot of stuff (from the official
> repository) and created a LiveCD. I answered yes to the question that
> asks me if I want to remove audio and video configuration. All worked
> fine, but now when I turned on the pc I realized that the lower bar
> with the Applications menu disappeared and after a while (I was only
> browsing the filesystem when that happened) the upper bar disappeared
> too! that's a weird thing that happened in the RC3 too. can you fix
> that? that is a big problem that makes SliTaz unusable! It's a very
> nice system. :( After you fix that how can we remove this issue form
> our old system?

This issue is mentionned in the erra page with it solution, please read
the doc: http://doc.slitaz.org/en:releases:4.0:errata

This is an LXpanel bug, we have the main configs in /etc/lxpanel but
each user can have it own config, when you modifiy the panel (say add
an icon), LXpanel dont get all system wide configs, but just the
top panel and then at next login ther is a missing file.

That said, any right click on the top panel let you add et readd a
new panel.