[BUG] the panel bars are disappeared!

I have a slitaz installation on my HDD (dualboot with windows), the problem occurred after I installed a lot of stuff (from the official repository) and created a LiveCD. I answered yes to the question that asks me if I want to remove audio and video configuration. All worked fine, but now when I turned on the pc I realized that the lower bar with the Applications menu disappeared and after a while (I was only browsing the filesystem when that happened) the upper bar disappeared too! that's a weird thing that happened in the RC3 too. can you fix that? that is a big problem that makes SliTaz unusable! It's a very nice system. :( After you fix that how can we remove this issue form our old system?