SliTaz 4.0 Low Ram CD-ROM

Hey there!

I found another bug in the SliTaz panel! I'd like to create a Low Ram ISO of my customized distribution.
this distro is based on SliTaz 4.0 and has a lot of packages pre-installed (vlc, firefox, wine, flash player, open office.
As the ISO of the CD-Rom is a little big 169MB I don't know if this livecd can run on an old laptop with 256MB of RAM so I tried to make a Low Ram LiveCD
but when I try to do that, the SliTaz panel just refreshes the page and nothing appens. can you fix this BIG ISSUE? Do I have to report it on the bug tracker too?
how can I create a low-ram cd using the console? the documentation online is out of date as it is for SliTaz 3.0, can you post here the commands I have to run?