Re: : New toolchain for cooking

I found out the problem with qtwitter. Its not a problem with xorg-libX11 but with binutils. It looks like binutils 2.22 was causing the same problem i was having.

Downgrading binutils to 2.21.1a fixed the problem. Just thought you should know.

PS Tank looks to be down again also.

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 9:32 PM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

> Well, I'm using latest git kernel with SliTaz... I'll try to find if
> someone ported aufs to 3.3 (zen-kernel maybe?)
> Also, I'm heavily looking forward to have a stable x32_psABI slitaz
> system. If you create amd64 version, porting it to psABI won't take
> much time. //and I need slitaz on my tablet. Even recent Android is a
> bit heavy for it.

I also choosed 3.2.14 since is a maintained stable branch. But like I
sais, why not 3.3 or 3.4 in a few time. My proposal is to make a first
update to 3.2.14 then try a higher. Kernel just builded sucefully on
tank and I would like to sync mirror. Ok for 3.2.14 now and 3.4 in a
few time ?