Re: : New toolchain for cooking

Hi Alexander,

> Hi, Christophe! Why do we need to use 3.2 series kernel? 3.3 is out
> and 3.4 gonna be ready soon

First I'm a bit scared about using cutting edge kernel or GCC, seconf
3.2.x is stable release getting security patch, and last It's already a
pain for me to make aufs patch work and 3.2.x have working aufs patches.

But I'm not against using a even more recent kernel (that said 3.2.14
was out last week), maybe you can help me ? We must also focus on the
cross toolchain X64 (Stanislas is working on it) and ARM.

PS: I have push new toolchain to mirror, upgrade should be smooth!