Re: 4.0 will now load

(I am using 4.0 right now. The Midori browser was able to access AOL Mail and Yahoo Mail just fine.)

I was able to get 4.0 to load and run by turning off the Kqemu accelerator.  It makes using 4.0 very slow however to run it this way.  Another problem has come up though. I would prefer to set the VGA=791, meaning a 1024x768 screen.  Xorg is still defaulting to 800x600 and I can't seem to get it to change its mind.  I have had this same problem with Xorg going back to Slitaz 2.0.  I would prefer to use Xvesa because if you tell it you want 1024x768 Xvesa gives you that.  Its possible that this Toshiba laptop has a video card your Xorg can't deal with.