Re: 4.0 = 7 days + 10'000 downloads

> I'm wondered about the bugs that there are in tazlito and in the
> lxpanel. common users will not be able to fix that. people is lazy
> and afraid of the command line anymore...I think that these bugs
> should be fixed right now and we should make a slitaz 4.1 version

I dont know how you use Tazlito, but I use it realy realy often to
build ISO's. Can you try that on a 4.0 (as root):

# tazlito get-flavor base
To add packages --> # editor distro-packages.list
# tazlito gen-distro

The bug of LXpanel who go away is an Lxpanel bug, I just update Lxpanel
in cooking but more test are needed before an update in stable.