Your QT Desktop in 38MB!

Hi all,

While I updated the full toolchain and Kernel (hours of compilation) I
played a bit with QT and managed to pack KDE in 38Mb :-)

I know many users wher abset about KDE4 and it heavy interface and
Kubuntu is no longer andorsed by canonical, so we may have new users on
the KDE/QT side!

Ok packing KDE in 38Mb was a joke :-) But we seriously can provide a
full QT desktop uneder 40Mb using the Razor-qt desktop environement and
lightweight QT application. KDE is heavy but QT itself is not, I used
KDE long time ago and with the slitaz-razorqt.iso I feel a bit like in
clean KDE3 desktop!

By the way, the ISO is built with all latest packages from Tank
including new Glibc 2.14.1 and Kernel 3.2.14 for those who want to give
it a try before I sync the mirror.

SliTaz Razor-qt screenshot: http://paste.slitaz.org/7a
SliTaz Razor-qt ISO: http://is.gd/TazQT01

Have a nice day,