Sakis3g

Hey all,

Yesterday, in my madness, I recompiled and repackaged the sakis3g
'script'. It now includes the latest usb_modewitch, some updates to the
South African 3G Broadband providers and doesn't require your /bin/sh
to be bash anymore. It still requires bash, mind you, but I made the
script use /bin/bash instead of /bin/sh - so if you want to keep ash,
you can do so now.

On the package side, I'm rebuilding it as we speak. I still need to
test it with the real SliTaz-4.0 iso (because the rolling RC version I
have is about 14 days older than the release copy) and I might even
test it on the new qt version too. I was working on replacing the
zenity interface of sakis3g with yad (since yad is a replacement for
zenity). So far it shows up the dialogs, but selection fails... Oh well.

Anyway, just thought you'd all would like to know ;)