Re: 3G/GPRS/EDGE/CDMA modems

Hi Brenton,

Have you seen Slitaz's tazhw script? It used to support 3G (using wvdial) and will be much easier to simplify modify it.

In my opinion, Puppy has excellent programs but the code has a lot of unnecessary stuff. I am guessing that you already have looked at Burnbox and compared the code with PBurn. I agree it is in need of an update. But most importantly, we had some problems with udev security in past, which made Burnbox operable only in superuser mode. I hope Slitaz 4.0 release will address that. Christophe and I have not been able to work on it for a long time. So, if you would like to adopt it, it will be great.

Other suggestion is that you may look into web-based development rather than using gtkdialog3 or yad. I hope I will be able to take out some time soon for Slitaz Development.

Keep it up.

Cheers,
Rohit