Re: SliTaz 4.0-RC2 - Announce (proofread and translate)

It may be better to highlight the new model, "Russian Dolls model", that we are taking from now on. Therefore, the overall size of the iso has increased but those who prefer a smaller size flavor can simply choose it from the boot menu.

Typically, when people think of a small-size linux distribution, they tend to compare the size of the iso and not the fundamental ideas. I believe its time to highlight fundamental ideas. For example, with the "Russian Dolls" approach, we may not need to worry about the size at all. Slitaz can be as small and as big as possible, in future.

Rohit

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 3:15 PM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Nice, waiting the proof reading to start translating :)

Yes it's better :-)