SliTaz 4.0-RC2 - Announce (proofread and translate)

Hi all,

We are ready for 4.0-RC2! I must say I'm getting close to happy with
this one, we have full Xorg, a bunch of new features and fixes in
TazPanel, TazPKG have a better desktop integration and a new
notification system, tazusb-box rewrite and more. I also include Xorg
synaptics, Lxrandr, Parcellite and Transmission is back :-) All that in
a 35,4 Mb. So here is the announce draft, I'm nearly ready to publish
and will do so when ths annouce is proofread and translate in a few
languages.

====
The Slitaz team is pleased to announce the new SliTaz 4.0-RC2 release
condidate. We have done a huge work on fixing bugs from RC1 and on
end-user home made tools such as TazPKG, TazPanel and TazUSB. Wifi
connection made easy via TazPanel or the new wifibox. TazPKG have a
better desktop integration and a new notification system. This new
version come with a full Xorg package and DRI support as well as the
nv, intel, geode and vesa driver working out-of-the-box. We have also
rebuild all packages one again and saved ~2Mb in the core LiveCD, so we
include Lxrandr, Parcellite and transmission BiTorrent client. We want
to thanks everyone who tested the first release candidate, this RC2 is
close to the upcoming SliTaz 4.0 planned in 2 weeks. Download the RC2
ISO image from our mirror: slitaz-4.0-RC2.
====

Regards,