Re: SliTaz 4.0-RC2 - Announce (proofread and translate)

On Fri, 2012-03-02 at 20:43 +0100, Christophe Lincoln wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We are ready for 4.0-RC2! I must say I'm getting close to happy with
> this one, we have full Xorg, a bunch of new features and fixes in
> TazPanel, TazPKG have a better desktop integration and a new
> notification system, tazusb-box rewrite and more. I also include Xorg
> synaptics, Lxrandr, Parcellite and Transmission is back :-) All that in
> a 35,4 Mb. So here is the announce draft, I'm nearly ready to publish
> and will do so when ths annouce is proofread and translate in a few
> languages.
>
> ====
> The Slitaz team is pleased to announce the new SliTaz 4.0-RC2 release
> condidate. We have done a huge work on fixing bugs from RC1 and on
> end-user home made tools such as TazPKG, TazPanel and TazUSB. Wifi
> connection made easy via TazPanel or the new wifibox. TazPKG have a
> better desktop integration and a new notification system. This new
> version come with a full Xorg package and DRI support as well as the
> nv, intel, geode and vesa driver working out-of-the-box. We have also
> rebuild all packages one again and saved ~2Mb in the core LiveCD, so we
> include Lxrandr, Parcellite and transmission BiTorrent client. We want
> to thanks everyone who tested the first release candidate, this RC2 is
> close to the upcoming SliTaz 4.0 planned in 2 weeks. Download the RC2
> ISO image from our mirror: slitaz-4.0-RC2.
> ====
>
> Regards,
> - Christophe

Hi

Quick edit:

====
The Slitaz team is pleased to announce the new SliTaz 4.0-RC2 release
candidate. We have done a huge amount of work fixing bugs from RC1 and
on end-user home made tools such as TazPKG, TazPanel and TazUSB. Wifi
connection is made easier via TazPanel or the new wifibox. TazPKG has
better desktop integration and a new notification system. This new
version comes with a full Xorg package and DRI support as well as the
nv, intel, geode and vesa drivers working out-of-the-box. We have also
rebuilt all packages once again and saved ~2Mb in the core LiveCD, so we
now include Lxrandr, Parcellite and the transmission BiTorrent client.
We want to thank everyone who tested the first release candidate; this
RC2 is close to the upcoming SliTaz 4.0 version planned in 2 weeks.
Download the RC2 ISO image from our mirror: slitaz-4.0-RC2.
====

Regards

Paul