Re: Cookutils - New tools to cook packages

> For tazwok to work STOP making a fork. You will have to reverse alot
> thats in the wok already. And its very tazwok compatible stuff. So
> are you going to add in report functions and other things that tazwok
> needs to build packages. I don't think you will.

Yes and this is a BUG for me. Having Tazwok stuff in receipt make also
Tazpkg pack not so easy and it's not nice for backport since cooking
receipt dont work in stable, you should have keep backward
compatibility. I will create new functions specified to tazwok for
package like the toolchain because I WANT to be able to recook glibc or
whatever when I want. If you dont fork slitaz and go away... I propose
to have:

tazwok_compile_rules()
{
	echo "For tazwok"
}

compile_rules()
{
	echo "Standard and old school way"
}

> Me and GoKhlaYeh worked very hard to make tazwok the way it is today.
> Also we remove all the .pyo and .pyc files from packages. Are you
> going to remove them too in your packages?

Yes.

> Tazwok is not broke. I know this. GoKhlaYeh knows this. Please don't
> reinvent the wheel when you have race car in front of you.

The problem with a race car is that you must be a pro to drive it! And
this is what appends with Tazwok, it is so powerfull that is became
very complex and hard to drive. And not for daily packaging, do you use
a race car to go shopping at the end of your street ?