Re: Cookutils - New tools to cook packages

On Thu, 5 May 2011 23:02:54 +0200
Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You correct. But are you aware that I'm the only one maintaining Tank
> (at least this last mouth), even you dont debug the current BB and other
> contributors who was doing it before dont do it anymore since Tazwok
> make them afraid, why do you think ? Not well documented ? Not easy to
> use ? Or is it other fault because they dont want to learn... ?

Trying to find from who make the fault is the opposite to trying to find
a solution. It's all about who make the fault here. Do what you want
with faults; me, I don't make faults when I give code, or when I become
angry because I feel insultated for the n^th time because of what I
gave.

--
GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx>