Re: Cookutils - New tools to cook packages

> I think a script a that started out like this and add to your crond:
> tazwok chroot
> tazwok update-wok
> tazwok cook-commit --missing --forced
> exit

Yet an other script! This is not the same than in tazwok repos:
tank-bot. And where must be the script on host in chroot ? If like
tank-bot on host and we must perform tazwok command directly on tank,
no thank you. Tank need to be protected and all that stuff must be done
in a chroot.

My solution with the cooker:

 * One chroot (no sandbox and mount for /home)
 * One line in chroot cron: cooker

It is implicite that a build bot must update wok and cook-commit.