Re: Cookutils - New tools to cook packages

On Thu, 5 May 2011 21:50:59 +0200
Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This project is born because Tazwok as become a huge script that can
> rebuild SliTaz from scratch, it's cool, an incredible job have been
> done, but Tazwok dont feet most SliTaz developers needs. Also we
> struggling for month on our main server Tank to make Tazwok work, but
> not inuff people understand the code and can help debug and we still
> have bugs.

In a previous mail you're saying that "we" struggling since 6 month on
tank with tazwok while 6 month ago I started to re-write it & no-one was
aware of this. Godane, who take the time to learn to use the tool & to
ask question when something went wrong instead of emiting a load of
direct accusation, masterized it quite speedly when I released it in
january. Since this date, we cooked the full distro several time
without too much problems (we are talking about compiling 2000+ apps
including a toolchain, so yes problems happens).

Then, I learn that "we" (?) are debugging tazwok since months & it
still hardly buggy... So, as usual I reply that the tool is quite stable
now, and if you are aware of bugs you can eventually inform me about, &
post something at http://bugs.slitaz.org/

Do what you want, but please stop to accusate my code for all you're
problems & invent things that never existed.

P.S: forgot to update you're system doesn't count as a bug.

P.S: Forgot to update you're system doesn't count as a tazwok bug.

--
GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx>