Re: Tazwok/bb and Tank current stat

Yep,

> PS I'm sorry for going be behind your back. But we need to make
> cookutils work with my tank iso. Otherwise it will not emulate tank.

I understant your needs and wishises, we will do thinkgs so you can
create your tank/DVD, but dont add to much code to libtaz... on my side
I'm stripping lines out to keep SliTaz small...

But keep in mind that you project is NOT viable in time. How to you
will manage a tank/DVD when we will have 4000 packages ?