Re: unsubscribe

> My ideas alone could have been built on what we already have. I
> suggested a page where we could have discussion notes for monthly or
> even weekly IRC meetings. This is do-able with the current
> infrastructure we have and doesn't need the adding of anything new. I
> can add a logging script to my bot which can be activated or
> deactivated at will that can output to HTML directly. So anybody that
> missed the meeting can just read what you guys decided on some site.

This i a good idea, already tried in the past but why not try again if
you take care of the all thing (bot and announce on scn/forum to spread
the world). Last time we fixed wedsday 21 PM if I remember well. But
keep in mind not everyone can/want/feel confortable to come, they might
also be a differnece with ages, I mean IRC is also, say "for young
folks" no ?

> We need to define what we want and we need to have a common focus and
> common goals. Get everybody working in one clear direction. This is
> also why I suggested that you define some things like what you believe
> KISS means and how it should be implemented in SLiTaz. Not everybody
> believes or follows the principle like you do. You need to define it
> so we know what you mean and what you want from us.

Yep ok I will try to write more extensive doc and coding style. But
look the tazwok thing. If I'm clear and want people to follow SliTaz
guideline it' break inovation, should I have stop them from the start
because the code was too complicate for slitaz ? Or do must make a
place for this king of work in the project. Leaving some freedom is
important I think, it make emerge cool stuff like Godan source DVD or
Tiny SliTaz.

Also after 5 year of project I can say they is people who directly
understand slitaz philosophy and adapte them self to it, do clean work
and dont make any problem. Some other one want the project to adapt to
ther idea but this is not the way it's work.