Re: Why cookutils and no 4.0 yet

And one thing... you mention Arch a lot. First you could never do in
arch what you do in slitaz, in arch each pkg have a owner and you must
wait on him to upgrade/fix or create your own. Second they have
build_depends and last: I'ts not my ref and was not my ref when think
and creating slitaz. Look to FreeBSD pkgsrc, look to the clean
organization and standardization they have. IMHO BSD should be use
as reference.

Yes, I wrote tazarch and can attest that Arch's PKGBUILD are just too complex in comparison to Slitaz receipts.  Many of the things in PKGBUILDs are just not needed.  FreeBSD should be the reference.