Re: Blending edge ISO with latest stuff

> Hi Claudinei,

Hi Christophe,

> First question, are you up-to-date with cook packages ?

Yes, I am. BTW, "tazpkg recharge" is returning an error here on my installation:

[error]
Creating backup of the last packages list... [Failed]

Command line: dirname
Busybox (...)
Usage: dirname FILENAME
Strip non-directory suffix from FILENAME

Command line: basename
Busybox (...)
Usage: basename FILE [SUFFIX]
Strip directory path and .SUFFIX from FILE
[/error]

> Anyway, the promt is a problem. The 'tazbox boot' is only started
> in /etc/locale.conf is empty, which is the stat of this file on your
> system ?

It is not empty, the language is properly set on it:

LANG=pt_BR
LC_ALL=pt_BR

Hugs!

--