Re: Blending edge ISO with latest stuff

Hi all,
I tested the image on various x86 architectures (Pentium M, Celeron, Core Duo) and all seems to be OK. Anyway when I test it on An AMD Geode LX800 I get a kernel crash. Last messages I can see are:

Freeing unused kernel memory: 408 freed
Kernel panic: not syncing: Attempted to kill init
Pid: 1, comm: init Not tainted 2.6.37-slitaz #2
Call trace:
[c1377e0e] printk+0xf/0x11

Even on previous cooking images I get the same error.
Any hints? I think Geode LX800 is an i586 arch, could be that the SliTaz kernel is compiled for a late architecture or maybe CPU lacks some kernel expected feature?

Regards
Luca Ellero