Re: Blending edge ISO with latest stuff

> Hi,

Hi Claudinei,

> Just to tell that the installed system keeps prompting me to choose
> language on every boot, even when the language is explicit set as a
> boot option on menu.lst. Besides it, the language and keymap are now
> working as it should, on GUI an on console :D :D :D Thanks for it!

Ok one solved, one created... we will do faster to fix that. I'm happy
this time keyboard is fixed :-)

First question, are you up-to-date with cook packages ? If not

# tazpkg setup-mirror http://cook.slitaz.org/packages/
# tazpkg recharge
# tazpkg get-install tazpkg
# tazpkg up

We did a bunch of fixes from the time the iso was out and I will put a
new one online in a few hours since on the current one we dont realy
have dri/agp support the linux-dri and linux-agp packages was empty...
Now on my system avec vga autodetection at boot, first time I see that
with slitaz...

Anyway, the promt is a problem. The 'tazbox boot' is only started
in /etc/locale.conf is empty, which is the stat of this file on your
system ?