Re: Blending edge ISO - 2

> I noticed this happen to me too. But whats weird is its now works in
> virtualbox after a reboot in it just fine. Even cold start in
> virtualbox works fine now.

Nice to ear that since I dont use virtual box. This iso was test in
frugal mod, live USB and qemu on stable 3.0.

> My guess is its not killing xorg sometimes during language and
> keyboard setup then goes to console mode cause slim couldn't be run.
> Again just a guess.

Maybe you correct or Xorg have not the time to be killed properly and
slim is already started. Also what have change between the first iso and
that one is tazbox killing Xorg. To avoid too much unneeded messages on
screen I did: killall Xorg 2>/dev/null