Re: Blending edge ISO - 2

I noticed this happen to me too. But whats weird is its now works in virtualbox after a reboot in it just fine. Even cold start in virtualbox works fine now.

My guess is its not killing xorg sometimes during language and keyboard setup then goes to console mode cause slim couldn't be run. Again just a guess.

That will explain why startx is not working since xorg is still running..