Re: RE : Next Cooking or RC - Few questions

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 20:39:57 +0000
Bigler Stéphane <stephane.bigler@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dispite the fact that you did a huge and fantastic work, I do not
> think it is a good idea going on RC. Mainly because of kernel panic
> as stated by Slitaz users. Only my 2 cents. :-)

You right and we got a new post on forum right now. I was preparing a
mail for the list while you sent this one.

The new post on forum point out the fact a uname give i686 now but with
3.0 and before we had i586, so this is probably the bug.

I guess this is from the change from

CONFIG_M386=y

CONFIG_M486=y