Re: Next Cooking or RC - Few questions

I think going with RC would be good at this point.

I don't really use Beaver (I prefer geany or Emacs myself), so
I wouldn't mind it getting dropped. Leafpad is a simple text editor
that does what it's designed for. The lack of Syntax highlighting is
a pain, but for a beginner it's easy to move over to it from using
Notepad on Windows.

I also think that TazWeb is at the level of development that it's a
great replacement for Midori. So we should use it instead of Midori ;)