Re: New Bugs Tracker

> hi Christophe,

Hi Allan,

Nice too see an old contributor always here!

> before everything-- does a bugs@xxxxxxxxxx account exist on your
> server. with a pop account - i get a delivery failed to it.
> just read the document, i think you will have to login to your
> popserver to get mails for the bug tracker, as i assume your
> smtp.slitaz.org is on a different machine than the one you have setup
> roundup on , if you could provide access to me, ill try and get it
> working,

Your right, smtp is handled by Gandi and no I dont have an account for
bugs@xxxxxxxxxx. I can quick create it and let you do the integration
on Tank with the mail gateway ? (if ok sent me a pm an I give you root
access on tank)

By the way you dont have a regular account on new Tank, so I need you
username, real name, mail, location and password for that!