New Bugs Tracker

Hi all,

And here we go!!!!!!

After a full day of configuration/customization we got a new Bugs
Tracker :-)

http://bugs.slitaz.org/

Simple to use:

	* One tracker
	* 4 priority: critical, standard, feature, task
	* 6 status possibilities for an issue

To feel up a bug a user must at least put a title and priority. I
did a theme matching the all SliTaz Network and hope it's clean and
clear for you. I also did a Roundup template for slitaz to initialize de
DB with custom field, Roundup is written in Python so it's a pleasure!
Roundup is also a very good friend of Mercurial (also Python) and used
by Hg developers them self.

On the design side, I removed all border from table, make font bigger,
etc. If you find we should have a bottom-border to separate the bugs
list, let me know, but I will probably not anser to your request
because i LOVE our new tracker.

That said, we still need to make a deep integration with Hg so when we
do a commit related to a bug it will update/close the issue.

There is also an ajustement to due with emails. I use smpt.slitaz.org
to send mail ok but dont know own to receive mail (wehen a user register
he can valid is account with an url but also by sending a mail to
roundup... but how to get them ?

There is some docs on Roundup website about email gatteway so we can
send or update bug by mail. Is ther someone motivated to check that ?

Now I'm feeling up some task for 4.0 so have a look to
http://bugs.slitaz.org/ and pic up a task if you want to help with
SliTaz 4.0.

Best regards,