Problems with slitaz patches for linux kernel and gpxe

There is going to be some problems with updating the linux kernel and gpxe.

Problem patches for linux:
http://hg.slitaz.org/wok/file/e8768e5178a6/linux/stuff/linux-unlzma-2.6.37.u

I tried fixing this for 2.6.38 but now lzma will not work.

gpxe has some patch for 0.9.3 but its been update to 1.0.1 like last year. The newer one will add more support for wifi drivers so it maybe a good idea if we could update this too.

Best to check all of them below:
http://hg.slitaz.org/wok/file/e8768e5178a6/gpxe/stuff

I know these will mostly likely not be added to slitaz 4.0 but there still going to have to be looked at before we start updating toolchain for slitaz 5.0.