RE: SliTaz & Flattr micropayments

See Slitaz finaces open as Slitaz source code
woud probably help people to understand slitaz need. this woud short cut a lot of discutions too.

sorry to come agan with this. but its a major point for me on how and how mutch Slitaz fill his needs (and whats the needs).

finnaly with this complain, i need to be a part of the solution .., so i someone send me numbers i can do a sexy presentation job with them and keep it up to date .

fred