|Re: All Cooking packages will update|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/slitaz Archives
- To: slitaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: All Cooking packages will update
- From: Christopher Rogers <slaxemulator@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 10:47:23 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=+UFCy/XnyI58nrAhQOPftYiPLFuqyHqj2byRbP4ON0A=; b=NNJ1msotGdczxtvmn2U8+JnrkJ9cXUOxOtWmqEHCYAWchMfv7xlzEGTPBUTNCKx+Zb KENvTfv4YN846H3KmnZaNA1H3smzb6eXQgkAjdz6CEwZM3qVvV9F8/WBBlIQI6y4pd8m lB0iwnvv1FKZKe/UjNJpjsxGwypRVjm+BeLp0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=qgLCDjtAuMtURYldUP8a6jNR32gFCKZyeJrWgtdyBBpWliWnjeWrWRnnxICpQqewd8 hTBoC9fQLZzq0YKDJsPUiNHUDW74JbtCk0w/gvYbE0ESOAOAIoiXMZ/13hLhqYxLvKOd VSDoxDrk22+cdwKYfRJ4CBdeJewSNlzCCN+Vk=
Its not tazwok that depends on the icon. Its the html for bb.slitaz.org that uses the icon.
On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 9:41 AM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx>
Shut... for new style :-) I will update all network in once with new
> I'm looking at your new website theme. I like it. But i have a
> problem. You removed the wallpapers and cd-art icons stuff. Also you
> broke one of the icons in tazwok html code. Last thing we need is
> more things to break.
I dont think Tazwok should depend on a website icon!
It's already planned, but not all clear in my mind because I want a
> Even if its in history to new comers may think they don't exist. So i
> think we should make a slitaz-art repo. I only say this so it will be
> easier for archive dvd. This way we save on the website and put the
> wallpapers and cd-artwork in its own repo.
slitaz-art repo but I would like to let all artworkers commit to it
and have package for each theme. One other way to go is to have
artwork own package/format and juste let artworkers push to a download
area, but I think having theme under Hg and package management will be
easier for upgrade (artwork will update as regular packages)
I have a draff of a 'tazart' utility to help artworkers make SliTaz
Yes I do :-)
> I hope you understand my reason for this. Its so I can put it easier
> on to the live source/mirror dvd and maybe even softlink to the
> wallpapers for use.