All Cooking packages will update

We and Tank... achive to build 2793 on 2828 for the cooking version. I builded some working ISO images and upgrade 3 HD install successfully so I think it's time to sync mirrors with latest tank packages to let everyone test and use them.

I will sync main mirror this night, this mean every cooking system will have ALL packages update.

I hope your cooking system will upgrade smoothly, if no blocking bug is found we will do an official cooking ISO next week.

Special thanks to Pascal, Godane and Gokhlayeh for all your incredible work, I love you guys :-)

Hugs to all of you