Re: All Cooking packages will update

@Pankso

I'm looking at your new website theme. I like it. But i have a problem. You removed the wallpapers and cd-art icons stuff. Also you broke one of the icons in tazwok html code. Last thing we need is more things to break.

Even if its in history to new comers may think they don't exist. So i think we should make a slitaz-art repo. I only say this so it will be easier for archive dvd. This way we save on the website and put the wallpapers and cd-artwork in its own repo.

I hope you understand my reason for this. Its so I can put it easier on to the live source/mirror dvd and maybe even softlink to the wallpapers for use.

On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 9:48 PM, Indigo <pointofavailability@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm excited about this... and feeling bad for complaining last.
Slitaz 4.0 is definitely going to be a great release.