RE: What happened to tank ?

if i take an overview of the problem

 everybody seem to be stressed a bit about new experimental and release to come.
all the energy that have been made since the beginning of slitaz to avoid split also means to lets go differents way to work.

the "do no harm" is a strong strategy but the risk takers are realy more productive.

the hardest thing to handle is to know WHEN its time for a strategy or an other.

fred

p.s.: I hope my english words are the right ones .