Re: OSUOSL

it depends on  the needs

I can offer
1 x ALiveNF7G-HDready
1 x AMD X2 4050e
3 GB Ram 2 x 1GB + 2 x 512MB
1 x Xigmatec Apache
perhaps 1 450GB SATA (but I dont find it in the Moment)

I can send it tomorrow

Am 23.01.2011 11:39, schrieb Christophe Lincoln:
Hi,

@Pankso : you didn't answer about the association financial
ressources ? How much has the association ? Maybe it's sufficient to
provide something.
We have ~ 400$

For me it is quiet clear... SliTaz have 5 year now. About 4 years I
kept all the hosting at my home and even if we had some down time is
is the most stable solution. So we must find or buy our own server and
I will host it.

Slitaz is part of me... I will never let it fall so I will pay the
machine and the bandwitch, BUT if some people can help or if the asso
get more donation, I will use this money to pay badwitch and
electricity.

One question for FSF, could we keep the VM if we move the build tasks ?
I meen could we keep some vhost (doc, scn, www) over them ?