Re: Tank hosting

Sorry about that. But now i think about it dreamhost maybe good for disk space and hosting more then for tank since we may end up crash other peoples sites if tank crashes.

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 7:01 PM, GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 18:54:17 +0000
Christopher Rogers <slaxemulator@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> One host i know of that may help tank:
>
> Dreamhost <http://dreamhost.com/>
>
> Also we maybe able to get for free since i think slitaz is a non-profit. (i
> think)
> http://www.dreamhost.com/hosting-nonprofit.html

Maybe we can try to convince them but as SliTaz comes from Switzerland I don't think we meet this requirement :

"This discount applies to a single hosting plan per non-profit, hosted within only one account, for US-based 501(c)(3) organizations. Domain registrations (other than any included with the plan) are not eligible for any discounts. Groups must be able to furnish DreamHost with an IRS-issued 501(c)(3) determination letter to qualify."
Source : http://www.dreamhost.com/hosting-nonprofit.html

--
GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx>