Re: Tank hosting

One host i know of that may help tank:

Dreamhost

Also we maybe able to get for free since i think slitaz is a non-profit. (i think)
http://www.dreamhost.com/hosting-nonprofit.html

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 6:51 AM, Christopher Rogers <slaxemulator@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think we will need about 200gb+ of disk space. Most of the size is cause of wok. I think we need to make _pkg folder out side of the source folder so we shouldn't need so much diskspace in the future.

PS Moving _pkg folder will have to wait until after slitaz 4.0 is released. Since every build tool will have touch for this to work.

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 10:20 PM, Eric Joseph-Alexandre <erjo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le Tue, 7 Dec 2010 18:55:05 -0500,
Nicolas de Leon <sampi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> This is a *build host*, isn't it?
Yes.
> That is, is it used for compiling and other such things that cannot
> easily be done on a standard web host?

Also hosting: doc..slitaz.org, hg.slitaz.org, boot.slitaz.org,
pkgs.slitaz.org

> If so, how much RAM is required? I may be able to throw in a VPS or
> something.

Maybe about 2 or 4Go and a olot of space disk.
Actually there 88Go of space used.

+Eric.