Re: Tazlito with lzma corrupts rootfs.gz

Hello again,

the problem seems to be with lzma.
Tazlito with gzip compression works fine.
The strange thing is that, the plain core without
any additions works fine, only after adding a
package, the resulting rootfs.gz seems to get
distorted.
I tried to have a look into tazlito, but couldn't find
any reason for this.

Is nobody else having this problem?

Thanks,
Harald