Re: Tazlito corrupts rootfs.gz

I think I finally found the source of my trouble: tazlito corrupts the rootfs.gz
somehow. If I rebuild it by hand following the instructions on
http://www.slitaz.org/en/doc/scratchbook/base-system.html
thus do a:
find . -print | cpio -o -H newc | gzip -9 > ../rootfs.gz

It seems to work.

Best regards,
Harald