Re: small adding to slitaz-base-files

Hi, there's another fix to push here, if someone can do this :

remove the line 67 :
mknod dri c 10 63

/dev/dri should not be a node, but a folder. It's created by mesa so we don't need to have it by default. I have also a configuration file to fix dri permissions in mesa but I'm waiting for tazbb upgrade, which will support +build option.

+build option : if you add +build at the end of the commit message, the buildbot will only repack the changed packages without compile them.

--
GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx>