Re: Missing GConf Dependency in emacs

In fact this way will use less space than actually :
* Actually we have a chroot by version (1 for cooking, 1 for stable) with all packages installed.
* Using minimal chroot doesn't means using several chroot. Basically : when cooking, you make the chroot, install build_depends, cook, clean chroot and repeat for each package. At the end you can remove the chroot. Note that using the same chroot with a lot of installation/suppression can lead to problems. An optimized way to clean it can be backing-up the chroot, then restore it between each cook - maybe with rsync to do that speedly, this part need some tests.

Then, if needed, we can free some space by suppressing the uncompressed tarball + unpacked packages (excluding text files with info - receipt,files.list,md5.list) in build_wok. We have a copy of them in tarball/packages, so why keep them ? Note that the +build option in the last tazbb use the _pkg folder into src to repack the package.

About realizing this : In fact I'm working on. All this month I told "release in few days" on the IRC, so now I no more give date or anything... But I'm hardly working on, including sorting cooklist, better cook depends handling, chain-recook for major/minor/build update (configurable), new way for output/log - example here : http://people.slitaz.org/~gokhlayeh/report-demo/2010-10-18T19%3a11%3a24%2b0200.html - and some other... :)
And finally I give up the tazbb heavy tweaks, I'm on a tazwok rewrite with bot capabilities because this way everybody can use it easily.

So... I release a beta as soon as possible :D

--
GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx>