Re: Summer of Documentation: preparing to announce

Hi Bruno,

The cookbook, handbook and tools manuals are already translated to pt,
as some other guides (http://doc.slitaz.org/pt:guides:start). Those
translated pages need REVISION. Some other guides need to be
TRANSLATED.

You can email me <claudinei at slitaz dot org> so we can set up a doc
group. By the way, another portuguese user emailed me and wish to
help, so let's start working together!

Hugs.

--
www.claudineipereira.com